- Nicholas Mario Wardhana: Jangan sekali-sekali melupakan sejarah (JAS MERAH).
- Difo Aldiaz: Kecuali cerita-cerita kala norak, bodoh, dan tak patut ditiru (CELANA BIRU).
what people dont understand and need to realise
this is used to symbolize the Nazi’s and is often reminded of the murders and genocides
this is an innocent and sacred symbol used in a lot of different cultures and religions
THIS IS WHAT I’VE BEEN SAYING FOR 7 FUCKING YEARS!
No. The 45 degree counter-clockwise swastika is also a religious symbol.
A guy gets on the MTA here in L.A. and dies. Think anybody will notice?
- Max: First time in L.A.?
- Vincent: No. Tell you the truth, whenever I'm here I can't wait to leave. It's too sprawled out, disconnected. You know? That's me. You like it?
- Max: It's my home.
- Vincent: 17 million people. This is got to be the fifth biggest economy in the world and nobody knows each other. I read about this guy who gets on the MTA here, dies.
- Max: Oh.
- Vincent: Six hours he's riding the subway before anybody notices his corpse doing laps around L.A., people on and off sitting next to him. Nobody notices.